The Redwoods, one of the “jewels in the crown” of the Southern Marin community, is undergoing an exciting Revitalization. Now over 40 years old, the facility has been in great need of restoration and modernization. Great progress is being made!
With the projected increase in older adults living in Marin and the limited availability of affordable senior housing, the need for communities like The Redwoods is more important than ever. Revitalization is essential in order to provide the active retirement experience that today’s – and tomorrow’s seniors want and deserve.
Key Project Elements
• Modernization and Rehabilitation of Independent Living Apartments
Want to learn more?• The Revitalization Vision
• Revitalization Fact Sheet (pdf)
• Construction Updates
• The Key Players
• Frequently Asked Questions
• The Capital Campaign – how you can help
• What The Redwoods Residents say about Revitalization
• Watch our Revitalization Video.