Generations of Healing since 1972
Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Hospice Care
The Redwoods' Skilled Nursing Center is Open to the Entire Bay Area
Our residents thrive in these beautiful, restorative surroundings. Staff and volunteers love to assist residents in getting out and about the campus to enjoy the garden, surrounding views, or simply visit campus destinations such as the library or central patio.
– 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care / 5 Star Designation
– Rehabilitation Therapy
– Music Therapy
– Fully Individualized Activity Program
– Beautiful Private Patios for Residents & Families
– All Meals & Daily Housekeeping
Rehabilitation Therapy at The Grove
Our Innovative Therapy Programs include:
– Physical Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
– Speech Therapy
– Aqua therapy pool & hot tub
– Post Surgery Healing
– One-to-One Personal Training
– And so much more!
The Grove Center for Comfort, Palliative and Hospice Care
The Grove Center offers 12 uniquely designed suites with access to specially trained caregivers and tranquil environments for both residents and visitors.
– Registered nurses on-site 24/7
– Pain and symptom management
– Medical care (including supplies/equipment)
– Personal care (bathing/dressing/grooming)
– Spiritual Support
– Social worker counseling about health wishes, planning financial needs and access to resources from other agencies
– And so much more....
“When you really care about someone and it’s from your heart, the work is easier. You want to make them happy.”
– Nessie Clark, CNA