Skilled Nursing at The Meadows
The Redwoods' Skilled Nursing Center is Open to the Entire Bay Area
Our residents thrive in these beautiful, restorative surroundings. Staff and volunteers love to assist residents in getting out and about the campus to enjoy the garden, surrounding views, or simply visit campus destinations such as the library or central patio.
– 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care / 5 Star Designation
– Rehab Therapy
– Music Therapy
– Full Individualized Activity Program
– Beautiful Private Patios for Residents & Families
– All Meals & Daily Housekeeping
Rehab Therapy at The Meadows
Our Innovative Therapy Programs include:
– Physical Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
– Speech Therapy
– Aqua therapy pool & hot tub
– Post Surgery Healing
– One-to-One Personal Training
– And so much more!
The Grove: Comfort, Palliative and Hospice Care
A partnership between The Redwoods and Hospice by the Bay, our 12 uniquely designed suites offer access to specially trained caregivers and tranquil environments for both residents and visitors.
– Registered nurses on-site 24/7
– Pain and symptom management
– Medical care (including supplies/equipment)
– Personal care (bathing/dressing/grooming)
– Spiritual Support
– Social worker counseling about health wishes, planning financial needs adn accessing resources from other agencies
– And so much more....
News from The Meadows & The Grove
“When you really care about someone and it’s from your heart, the work is easier. You want to make them happy.”
– Nessie Clark, CNA