Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Hospice Care
The Meadows Center for Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
Our residents thrive in these beautiful, restorative surroundings. Staff and volunteers love to assist residents in getting out and about the campus to enjoy the garden, surrounding views, or simply visit campus destinations such as the library or central patio.
We offer a full spectrum of physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual programs.
– 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care / 5 Star Designation
– Rehabilitation Therapy
– Music Therapy
– Fully Individualized Activity Program
– Beautiful Private Patios
– All Meals & Daily Housekeeping
Our Innovative Therapy Programs are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual and include:
– Physical Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
– Speech Therapy
– Stroke Rehab
– Aqua therapy pool & hot tub
– Post Surgery Healing
– One-to-One Personal Training
– Music Therapy
– Nutritional Counseling
The Grove Center for Comfort, Palliative and Hospice Care
The Grove Center offers uniquely designed suites within our skilled nursing facility with access to specially trained caregivers and tranquil environments for both residents and visitors.
– Registered nurses on-site 24/7
– Pain and symptom management
– Medical care (including supplies/equipment)
– Personal care (bathing/dressing/grooming)
– Spiritual Support
– Social worker counseling about health wishes, planning financial needs and access to resources from other agencies
Volunteer in Our Health Care Center
Our volunteers help nurture a culture of possibilities and wellness. From simple acts of kindness to creative and innovative new programs, volunteers are integral to life at The Redwoods.
“When you really care about someone and it’s from your heart, the work is easier. You want to make them happy.”
– Nessie Clark, CNA