Programs and Activities
- Gym, fitness classes, and therapy pool
- Personal Wellness coaching
- In-house Tech tutoring
- Online scheduling of Zoom and in-person visits
- Daily movies
- Bi-weekly courtyard/balcony concerts
- Monthly special events
"When my husband and I first visited The Redwoods, it was so lively that we felt like we were visiting a Community College campus." - Frieda Engle, Resident
Connected Living App
Residents and their families have easy access to all the events and programs, menus of the day, and other information, all on an easy to use app called Connected Living, on their smart phones or on their TV at The Redwoods.
Our food story is simple. To put the healthiest, most delicious food on the plate, at every single meal, every day, all year long. We invite you to be inspired by food!
Our Fitness Center
The John L. Levinsohn Center for Dynamic Aging integrates our health and fitness programming within one vibrant gathering place that includes a gym, spa pools, massage room and fitness studio.
Volunteering at The Redwoods
Our volunteers are a vital part of campus life and programs at The Redwoods. From bringing in service dogs, to providing technology mentorships, facilitating game nights, or pouring wine at socials... a little time makes a big difference! Thank you volunteers!
Dining at The Redwoods
Our food story is simple. We have 3 main goals:
- To support changes in diet and nutrition where they are needed or desired;
- To empower residents, their families and friends to take an active role in their nutrition;
- To put the healthiest, most delicious food on the plate, at every single meal, every day, all year long.
We invite you to share our passion for good food!