Donate Your Vehicle
Donating your unwanted car, truck, motorcycle, or RV to The Redwoods is an easy, no-hassle way to support seniors at The Redwoods. Your donation provides a tax benefit to you and is free of charge.
The process is simple. Our partners at CARS (Charitable Adult Rides and Services) will pick up your vehicle, whether it's running or not, and will take care of the rest.
What are the Benefits of Donating My Vehicle to The Redwoods?
Donating is easy, and the pick-up is free.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
- It's better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
How do I donate my vehicle?
It’s easy! You can donate by clicking here: Vehicle Donation. You can also call 855-500-RIDE (7433) seven days a week during regular hours of operations, and the CARS Vehicle Donor Support Team will walk you through the donation form over the phone and then help you arrange for your free pick-up.